Tuesday

BLOOD LUST RISING - Plus 3 Good Questions w/ Fayth Devlin

Brand New for Paranormal Romance Fans!  




Praise for Blood Lust Rising...

"...HOT, gritty, suspenseful, well rounded, action packed and anything except predictable." - Jeanne, Book Addiction Review

"It's like there is this current of sensuality that picks you up in the first chapter and doesn't put you down until the last." - Jen, Red Hot Books 



Vampire Queen and Demon son – Together they will wreak havoc and total destruction. Or at least, that’s what the prophecy says. When a sex-seething succubus focuses in on Ella Grey, a half-breed vampire and her Shadow Hunting partner, Micah McGregor, a power is released neither can control or comprehend.

A chain of events is triggered, forcing Ella and Micah down a shadowed path riddled with unrestrained passion, violence and betrayal. The truth of Micah’s demonic origins will reveal a heart-breaking conspiracy within the Shadow Agency that once swore to protect humanity from vampires and demons. Ella and Micah are proof that nothing is as it appears
.




3 GOOD QUESTIONS with FAYTH DEVLIN

NFE:  What book(s) kept you up all night reading? 

FAYTH DEVLIN: I'm relatively young, 30 to be exact. About 7 years ago I discovered Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series (which was well underway with several books already published). This was my reading awakening. I'd never read anything before that blended paranormal, horror and romance. The first 9 books in the AB series are hands down my favorite novels and I think had a huge impact on the fiction I wanted to write. I lived, ate, didn't sleep, and functioned solely on those books. 

NFE: Would BLOOD LUST RISING keep you up all night reading if you hadn’t written it?  Why? 

FAYTH: I think it would keep me up all night. Reason? The book is action driven, so each scene feeds the next. I've heard from several readers that they devoured it in one sitting because they simply put it down. 

NFE: Give us a link to your website or blog so we can find out more about you! 

FAYTH:  Readers can find out more about me and my Vampire Queen Trilogy on my website, http://www.faythdevlin.com. For those who'd like a bit more personal contact, I welcome followers on twitter, @faythdevlin, and on FB, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayth-Devlin/303771279706902.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...