Thursday

HER FORGOTTEN BETRAYAL by Anna DeStefano PLUS 3 GOOD QUESTIONS

ROMANCE WEEK Continues and the temperature in here is still rising!

Here’s the latest release from Anna DeStefano!


$2.99 for Nook


Shaw Cassidy’s nightmares are shredding her sanity. Her global empire, her freedom from federal prosecution for espionage, and her life are all on the line. Long-ago secrets of love and betrayal swirl like living fire through her dreams until she doesn't know whom she can trust, or who is out to hurt her.

Federal Marshal Cole Marino has one mission: infiltrate his former lover's mountain retreat and force her to remember the shooting that triggered her amnesia. But when Shaw questions Cole's motives, and his lies are revealed, will the connection they've begun to forge be torn apart, or will the soul-deep bond they once had save them both and crash through Shaw's amnesia, once and for all?




And here’s 3 Good Questions with Anna DeStefano:


NFE:  What book or books kept you up all night reading?

Anna DeStefano:  Classics like Wuthering Heights, Jayne Eyre, Rebecca... Contemporary romances like Dream a Little Dream, It Had to be You and Ain't She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips... Category romance from Linda Howard (the Mackenzie Family series) and Suzanne Brockmann (her Tall, Dark and Dangerous books)... Nora Robert's Chesapeake Bay series keeps me up every time I re-read it... Anything Pat Conroy or Kristin Hannah write... A sci-fi/fantasy favorite is the Honor Harrington series... Neil Gaiman...
I'm a pretty eclectic reader. I gravitate towards characters that dig deep inside you and never let go. Beyond that, I'm in love with fiction and have spent just as many nights reading it as I have writing it. More, probably, since I started reading late as a kid under the covers with a flashlight. Insomnia and I have been fast friends for a long time ;o)

NFE:  Would Her Forgotten Betrayal keep you up all night reading if you hadn’t written it?  Why?

Ann DeStefano:  It would. The depth of character and the richness of the gothic symbols and theme in Her Forgotten Betrayal make it exactly the kind of contemporary story I love to read. In addition to the kick-ass suspense plot and the romance arc, there's so much more to explore and draw you in. You're never sure exactly what's going to happen next, even though it's a romance and you know 'twill all end well for our haunted couple. The returning home, second chance, fighting the past to make the future possible story arcs are exactly what I look for when I'm browsing for my next read--I'd love discovering them in HFB and would definitely keep turning the pages.

NFE:  Give us a link to your website or blog so we can find out more about you!

Anna DeStefano:  I’m active on Facebook and Twitter (just look for my name). My website is www.annawrites.com. And I blog regularly on a array of topics at www.annawrites.com/blog: Dream Theories (like the dreams in Her Forgotten Betrayal), Things My Teenagers Says, The Soul of the Matter, How We Write, and more.
Also, for more spooky goodness about Her Forgotten Betrayal, check out its Pinterest page: http://bit.ly/IIejQc. There are tons of articles and guest blog posts to explore (like its feature in USA Today's Happily Ever After blog), plus pics that inspired the scenery, videos that share the soundtrack that kept running through my head as I wrote, and more!

NFE:  Thanks for stopping by Anna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...